Santa barbara museum of artSituated one mile from Best Western Beachside Inn, the Santa Barbara Museum of Art boasts a fascinating permanent collection. The modern and contemporary pieces focus on the art of Europe, Latin America, and America, specifically California. Antiquities center on Roman and Greek sculptures while the Asian works from such cultures as China, India, and Tibet cover 4,000 years. The Museum also features special exhibitions and docent-led tours.
- Adults: $10
- Seniors (age 65 ): $6
- Students with ID: $6
- Ages 6-17: $6
- Under 6: Free
- Active U.S. military & their families with current ID: Free
- Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Closed Mondays
- 1st Thursday
- Folk Art International Pop-Up Shop
- Studio Sundays on the Front Steps
- Art Talks
- Adult Studio Classes
- Museum Store